Capture 4K video and take 12-megapixel still photos from the air with the DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with Integrated Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal. Forgoing the fixed landing gear design found on many earlier quadcopters, the Inspire 1 features a retractable arm system whereby the underside of each prop motor has a foot to act as a landing pod when the arms are lowered. In-flight, the arms lift up to provide the camera an unobstructed 360-degree view. A 3-axis gimbal keeps shots steady and the camera pointed the same direction as the quadcopter banks and turns. The camera records internally to microSDHC/SDXC memory cards (16GB inlcuded) and can also beam a live 720p feed to a mobile device running the DJI Lightbridge app or a monitor or FPV glasses with an HDMI input. Two transmitters (radio controllers) are included so that one operator can pilot and another can pan and tilt the camera.
As with many other multi-rotor systems, the Inspire 1 relies on a GPS-based stabilization system that – thanks to spatial awareness – is able to hold a position even when experiencing wind interference, can compensate for overzealous pilot inputs to help avoid stalling, automatically brings the aircraft home in the event of signal loss or at the press of a button, and makes possible a number of semi-automated flight modes that can be enabled through the app. There is also an “indoor” mode which relies on Optical Flow technology – essentially a special camera – provide stability indoors or in other contexts where GPS is unavailable
- Advanced Ready-To-Fly Design: Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced and cutting-edge product. Modular Gimbal and Camera: Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades.
- Modular Gimbal and Camera: Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades.
- Aerodynamic, Transforming Design: Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air, and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch. So you now have a full 360 degree unobstructed view, allowing you to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying. Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and light weight. The body’s aerodynamic design cuts through the sky and further enhances your control over the aircraft. This ensures long flight times and a long flight life.
- New 4K Camera and Gimbal System: Get crystal clear imaged with DJI’s most advanced camera to date. The Inspire 1 shoots 4K video at 24-30FPS, or 1080P at 24-60FPS, and captures photographs at up to 12 megapixels. The 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor brings out the best of whatever you’re shooting, and the 94 degree wide-angle FOV lens allows you to compose your shots perfectly. Holding your camera, DJI’s years of expertise on camera stabilization has been poured into the Inspire 1’s 360 degree 3-axis rotating gimbal. This ensures your photos and video are clear and stable in almost any filming environment, even when performing daring maneuvers or flying in less-than-ideal conditions. Also, with two New Looks Like Canon SLR Lens Travel Coffee Mug from Beyondtrade, you can drink Espresso with your family or friends when flying DJI Inspire 1
- Powerful Remote Controller: Take absolute control of your Inspire in the air with DJi’s most sophisticated remote controller to date. Featuring dedicated buttons for photo and video capture,a gimbal control dial, and intrgrated rechargeable battery and more, it’s easy and intuitive to fly. For and even greater level of precision, use a second remote controller (optional) and fly with a friend. With two people controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path, while the other aims the gimbal and camera. Each user can have their own screen to see exactly what is being shot in real-time. By working in tandem, you’re capturing shots that are more complex shots and are more artistic than ever before.
The Inspire 1 is brand new quadcopter capable of capturing 4K video and transmitting in a HD video signal to multiple devices straight out of the box. With its transforming design, 4K camera integrated with enhanced version of Lightbridge HD downlink, DJI’s most advanced technology comes together in the Inspire 1, create an easy to use, all-in-one flying platform that empowers you to create the unforgettable
- 4K Video
- Optional Dual Operator Control
- Vision Positioning System
- Wireless HD Video Live
- Modular, Upgradeable Design
The Phantom 2 Battery for Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 Vision works on the Phantom 2 series of quad copters and features intelligent balanced charging circuitry built-in. With 5,200 mAh of power you can expect flights of 25-28 minutes on a single charge. With the built-in power gauge you’ll always know how much charge is remaining at the touch of a button.
- 5,200 mAh
- 25-28 minutes of run-time on a single charge
- Advanced charging and fail-safe circuitry built-in
The Phantom 2 Quad copter from DJI brings all the features you love from the original Phantom but with 2X longer flight times and native support for the Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, which is included in this special bundle. With self-tightening propellers and a much larger intelligent battery that lasts up to 28 minutes on a single charge, the Phantom 2 is a significant upgrade from the original. The Phantom 2 retains the Phantom’s fast setup and easy control layout so that you’ll be making professional-quality aerial videos in just minutes. The addition of the 3-axis gimbal provides stability for all three dimensions of flight: yaw, pitch and roll provide super smooth stability for your GoPro Hero3 and Hero3+ camera.
- Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal is included in this bundle for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included battery, attach the propellers and add 4 AA batteries to the remote and you’re flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero3 and Hero3+ models, sold separately. Note: Wi-Fi streaming from a camera is not possible because it may interfere with the Phantom’s remote control.
- Fly 25-28 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that’s easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- New self-tightening propellers means extra security and no worrying about lost prop nuts when you remove the props for storage.