Drones: The Mastery Collection was designed to pull together all the relevant information that any prospective UAV/Drone Pilot requires in order to go from beginner to Master Drone Pilot. The 2 books contained within this collection work in unison through direct information and simple to follow how to guides that cover all aspects of UAV aviation. The collection begins with Drones: The Professional Drone Pilot’s Manual. It is our responsibility as drone pilots to fly respectfully and safely, generally we do our best. The way to be the best is to be organised and practice a process that works for you. Drones: The Professional Drone Pilot’s Manual is a pathway to becoming a professional pilot. Its step by step guides will light the way for you, ensuring you have all the information you need in order to take you from choosing your drone to completing your first commercial project. This is not just a collection of useful information on guidelines and tips on flying your drones; it is also a tool to help you gain a strong foundation and the correct mind-set towards drone use. Drones: Mastering Flight Techniques is a complete guide to flying your drone. Created as a standalone book, it is also the natural follow on to the first book in the series Drones: The Professional Drone Pilot’s Manual and was designed to support and guide you as you build on your piloting experience. Within Drones: Mastering Flight Techniques You will learn how to grow your confidence with proven flight techniques that also add to and enhance your current skillset. Many new flight techniques will be explained in order to enhance your ability to get the perfect shot time after time. There are worked examples as well as numerous tried and tested methods for reveals, capturing moving targets and flight path ideas for mapping and surveying projects. Brian Halliday is a lifelong aircraft enthusiast and has been operating drones as a Commercial UAV Pilot for 5 years, maintaining, modifying and flying a wide range of UAVs. His main works include mapping natural areas and nature reserves in the name of conservation and maintenance and contributing to wildlife informational productions and projects.
- Inspire 1 replacement part for the gimbal mount and mounting plate.
OVERVIEW Part 3 This is mainframe carbon fiber left side arm / boom for the Inspire. It does not include the landing gear, motors, antennas, or ESC. DJI inspire 1 carbon fiber parts are available for purchase through us and the landing gear and motors are in stock as well.
- This is main frame carbon fiber Left side arm / boom for the Inspire. It does not include the landing gear, motors, antennas, or esc.
- DJI inspire 1 carbon fibre parts are available for purchase through us and the landing gear and motors are in stock as well.
- For repair only
The Zenmuse X4S is a powerful camera featuring a 20 megapixel 1″ sensor and a maximum ISO of 12,800. Dynamic range is increased from the Zenmuse X3 by 1 stop, with signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity increased by 1.5 stops for next-level image quality. The Zenmuse X4S uses a DJI-designed compact lens with low dispersion and low distortion 24mm equivalent prime lens. This 84deg. FOV, high resolution lens makes the Zenmuse X4S as powerful during aerial imaging as it is on the ground.Combined with CineCore 2.0, the Inspire 2’s powerful image processing system, it can record 4K/60 H.264 and 4K/30 H.265 videos at a 100Mbps bitrate and oversample 5.2K video into 4K video in real-time, capturing fine image details. In Burst Mode, the Zenmuse X4S supports 14fps shooting at 20 megapixels in both JPEG and DNG formats. It is able to make the difficult balance between agility and image quality. The Inspire 2 Flying Camera Compared with the Inspire 1, the Inspire 2 utilizes an innovative structure that separates the CineCore 2.0 image processing system from the camera and places it inside the aircraft. This means that the sensor and optical system are detachable and easily connected using a newly designed quick-release connector. Designing the camera system in this way effectively protects the sensor from magnetic interference originating from the processor. It also allows a range of lightweight camera units to be connected as required by different scene
- DJI Camera – Gimbal – Lens – DJI Warranty
- 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor
- Maximum ISO of 12,800
- DJI-designed compact lens with low dispersion and low distortion 24mm equivalent prime lens. This 84 FOV, high resolution lens makes the Zenmuse X4S as powerful during aerial imaging as it is on the ground
- Combined with CineCore 2.0, the Inspire 2’s powerful image processing system, it can record 4K/60 H.264 and 4K/30 H.265 videos at a 100Mbps bitrate, and oversample 5.2K video into 4K video in real-time, capturing fine image details.
Dual Transmitter Operation Supported Unobstructed 360° Shooting Retractable Carbon Fiber Arms Live 720p HD Monitoring with Lightbridge Vision Positioning for Indoor Flying GPS-Based Flight Control System Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
- Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
- Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range
- GPS-Based Flight Control System
- Vision Positioning for Indoor Flying.
- Compatibility: Inspire 1 Series Quadcopter
- Capacity: 5700mAh
- Maximum flight time: Approximately 22 minutes
- Voltage: 22.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
The DJI Hex Charger is designed for use with dedicated Intelligent Flight Batteries and Remote Controllers. It can charge up to six Intelligent Flight Batteries and two Remote Controllers simultaneously.
- Charge 6 batteries and 2 controllers simultaneously (power cable required and not included)
- Compatible Battery: Inspire 1 Series Intelligent Flight Battery (TB47/TB48), Matrice 100 Intelligent Flight Battery (TB47D/TB48D), Matrice 600 Intelligent Flight Battery (TB47S/TB48S)
- Compatible Remote Controller: Inspire 1, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Lightbridge 2, Phantom 4, Phantom 3
- DC Output: 26.1 V; 0 to 3.83 A (Battery Port); 0 to 2 A (Remote Controller Port)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C) Weight: 2140 g (4.7 pounds)
The Propeller Locks for Inspire 1 Quadcopter from DJI provide an extra element of safety – helping ensure the props do not loosen in flight. A set of four – one for each propeller – is included. Please note, they are designed exclusively for use with the Inspire 1.
- Prevents Props Loosening in Flight
Used to install the 1345T Quick Release Propellers onto the Inspire 1 Series, these components are optimally designed to minimize wear between the propeller and the propeller mount, extending the life of your propeller.
- Inspire 1 Series – 1345T Propeller Installation Kit
- Fits: DJI Inspire 1 series & E800
- Used to install the 1345T Quick Release Propellers onto the Inspire 1 Series
- Package included: 1345T Propeller Installation Kit For Inspire 1, Inspire 1 V2.0, Inspire 1 Pro
1- DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ Quadcopter
1- Remote Controller With Built in Monitor (Transmitter)
4- Quick Release Propellers for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (2 in a set)
1- Intelligent HIGH CAPACITY Flight Battery for Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Flight Battery Charger
1- AC Cable for Charger
1- Gimbal Clamp
1- USB OTG Cable
1- KOOZAM 3 BATTERY CHARGING HUB
1- Micro-USB Cable
1- 16GB microSD Card
1- Micro SD Card Reader
1- SANDISK 32 GB EXTREME SD CARD
1- SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD
1- KOOZAM CONTROLLER RANGE EXTENDER
1- KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
1- REMOTE HARNESS
1- PROPELLER GUARDS SET OF 4
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch Megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60Fps video and burst mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the Airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The Flight Autonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance.
- Kit Includes: 1 DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ Quadcopter Drone, 1 Handheld Transmitter with Built in Monitor (Radio Controller), 1 Smart Battery Charger, 1 HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY , 1 SANDISK 64 GB MICRO SD CARD, 1 SANDISK 32 GB EXTREME SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM RANGE EXTENDER, KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH, KOOZAM PROPELLER GUARDS, REMOTE HARNESS, KOOZAM CHARGING HUB
- Camera with 1-inch 20MP sensor the onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch Megapixel CMOS sensor. Avoid obstacles automatically (4 Directions). Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack. TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Five-directions of obstacle sensing, Remote controller with the Phantom 4 Pro controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission Support.
- All-new DJI Phantom 4 Pro camera with 1-inch 20MP Exmor R CMOS sensor. Longer flight time, 30 Minutes maximum fight time.
- 4.3mi (7km) Control Range. 100 Feet (30m) Sensor Range. Smart Return Home allows the Phantom 4 Pro to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
(1) The DJI Phantom 4 Factory package which includes:
- 1x DJI Phantom 4 Aircraft
- 3x DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 1x Remote Controller W/ Mobile Device Holder
- 1x 100W Battery charger for both Flight battery and remote controller
- 2 Sets (4 Pairs, 8 pieces) of props
- 1x Gimbal holder
- 1x 16GB Micro SD Card (come installed on the copter)
- Quick Start Manual
- Factory Foam Case
- Factory warranty from DJI. Warranty length varies for each part, check the link and click on “Warranty Period of Main Parts” for details: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
(2) The Bundle Kit which includes:
- 1x 64GB SD Card (Ultra High Speed 1 rating card, records up to 2.5 hours of 4K Video)
- 1x USB 3.0 SD Card Reader (For video/photo transfer)
- 1x Surmik Drone Care Kit Pro (Includes Air Blower Cleaner, Lens Cloth, Lens Wet Cloth Pack, Cleaning Brush, Empty Spray Bottle etc)
- 1x Surmik Aerial Remote Controller Neck Strap
- 1x Parabolic Antenna Reflector (Can be silver or gold color, ship based on availability)
- 1x Mobile Device Extension Holder for Large Tablets (You can only fit a tablet up to iPad Air 2 size in the factory holder)
- 1x 10″ USB Cable for iOS devices
- 1 Set of Extension Landing Gear
- 1 set of Snap on Propeller Guards
- Avoid obstacles automatically in the front direction. Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger. Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km). Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage. Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
- See the Description Section (Scroll down) for the complete list of what is included in this bundle kit!
Creativity is at the heart of every dream. Every idea, every groundbreaking leap that changes our world starts with the vision of talented creators. At DJI, we give these creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life. Our platforms empower them to capture images that were once out of reach. Our flying and camera stabilization systems redefine camera placement and motion. Amazing photos and video, treasured personal memories, and high-end professional imagery are captured every day, in every corner of the world using DJI products. DJI technology does more than simply enable creators. We push visionaries to go beyond the limits of what is thought possible, inspiring them to inspire the world. We do this through an unparalleled commitment to R&D, a culture of constant innovation and curiosity, and a focus on transforming complex technology into easy-to-use devices. Building on the ethos of “form follows function,” our products combine advanced technology with dynamic designs. Headquartered in Shenzhen, widely considered China’s Silicon Valley, DJI benefits from direct access to the suppliers, raw materials, and young, creative talent pool necessary for sustained success. Drawing on these resources, we have grown from a single small office in 2006 to a global workforce of over 3,000. Our offices can now be found in the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Beijing and Hong Kong. As a privately owned and operated company, DJI focuses on our own vision, supporting creative, commercial, and nonprofit applications of our technology. Today, DJI products are redefining industries. Professionals in filmmaking, agriculture, conservation, search and rescue, energy infrastructure, and more trust DJI to bring new perspectives to their work and help them accomplish feats safer, faster, and with greater efficiency than ever before.
- For Professional and recreational use
- Uses only the highest quality components
- Tested for safety and durability
- DJI Inspire 1 Tail Light Cover INSP-P48