Configuration Type: RTF
Built-in camera: YES
Intelligent Power,Management System A fully integrated intelligent battery powers your Inspire 1 and virtually manages itself. Full-Featured App Install the mobile app onto your phone or tablet and you’ll see what your Inspire 1 sees while taking control of its camera and flight settings. DEDICATED CONTROLS Take absolute control of your Inspire 1 with DJI’s most sophisticated remote controller to date. Featuring dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, a gimbal control dial, an integrated rechargeable battery and more, it’s easy and intuitive to fly. The controller has an HDMI and USB port allowing you to connect mobile devices or compatible screens. EASY, SAFE FLIGHT Even if you’ve never flown before, taking off and landing your Inspire 1 is easy and safe. It takes just one tap to make your Inspire 1 takeoff and transform, ready to start filming. Then tap again to have it transform into landing mode and land. When GPS is available, the Home Point (the location you are standing) automatically refreshes, so your Inspire 1 always knows where you are even if you move around. When you tell it to come back, or in case of an emergency, it knows exactly where to go and land safely. A COMPLETE READY-TO-FLY SYSTEM Everything you need is included and ready to go offering you a complete aerial film making tool in a box. Just add a mobile device or screen for live HD view. Package Included: 1 x DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter(with standard battery) 1 x Transmitter(2# version with two) 1 x Propeller Set 1 x Charger 1 x Case
- Features: Advanced,Ready-to-Fly Design Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes.
- Live HD View A real-time feed from your Inspire 1’s camera is displayed in 720p HD on your mobile device giving you a perfect view of what the camera sees to frame your shots. This is made possible by an all new and improved version of DJI’s Lightbridge technology which can transmit video from up to 2km away.
- CREATE TOGETHER: For an even greater level of precision, use a second remote controller and fly with a friend. With two operators controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path while the other aims the gimbal and camera. Each user can have their own screen to see exactly what is being shot in real-time. By working in tandem, you’re capturing shots that are more complex and artistic than ever before.
- Aerodynamic Transforming Design Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch. With a full 360⁰ unobstructed view, you now have the freedom to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying. Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and lightweight. The body’s aerodynamic design cuts through the sky and further enhances your control over the aircraft. This ensures long flight times and a long operational life.
- MODULAR, UPGRADEABLE SYSTEM Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades. New Camera and Gimbal System Get crystal clear images with DJI’s most advanced camera to date. The gimbal holding your camera is the result of DJI’s years of expertise in camera stabilization, giving you smooth, stable footage in any flight conditions. • Video: 4K @ 24-30 fps, or 1080p @ 24-60fps, • Photos: 12 Megapixels • Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element • 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor • 94⁰ wide-angle FOV • 3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal
Click Here For More Information