1. Parabolic antenna is in the form of the most frequently used type of radar antenna installation works. Parabolic antenna consists of a circular parabolic reflector mirror located in the focal points of light.
2. Parabolic reflector is made of metal, usually a metal frame covered with wire mesh on the inside. Metal mesh width of the groove must be less than λ / 10. The metal coating is formed to act as a mirror reflector radar energy.
3. The optical and analytic geometry, all reflected light reflectors for this type of method will be parallel to the ideal paraboloid which gives us a single reflection of light parallel to the main axis no sidelobes axis. The field leaving the feed horn spherical wave front. As each portion of the wavefront reaches the reflecting surface, it is shifted by 180 degrees, the phase angle and in all sections of the field will be sent out in the parallel paths of travel.
4.This is an idealized radar antenna and produces a pencil beam. If the reflector has an elliptical shape, then it will produce a fan-shaped beam. Surveillance radar used within the horizontal and vertical planes of the two different curvatures, in order to achieve the required pencil beam in azimuth and in elevation classical cosecant squared fan beam.
SIZE : 162 x 103 mm
Weight : about 60 g
Function: Boost range/Amplify signal
Fir for: DJI Phantom 3 Inspire 1
1 pc x 3D printing range booster
- Lightweight,durable,pratical and convenient to use
- Full range coverage,strong and stable signal
- To improves both remote control and Wifi video connection performance for DJI Phantom 3 Inspire 1
- Compact design and good firmness
- Thick aluminum foil higher reflection