For full coverage information, please go to http://www.dji.com/support/djicare
- To provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to launch the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use
- Thank you for choosing DJI Care. By purchasing DJI Care, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms. To provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to launch the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to DJI aircraft, gimbal or cameras sustained during normal use.
- Coverage: During DJI Care’s period of validity, if damage occurs accidentally under normal use, the repair fees and related costs incurred will be undertaken by DJI according to this agreement, as follows: For damage to aircraft, gimbal, or camera due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents, DJI will offer free repairs if the equipment is sent to us within the period of validity.
- Period of Validity of DJI Care: There are two kinds of DJI Care service plans. One plan is for six months, the other is valid for one year. If you buy DJI Care separately (i.e. after purchasing the aircraft), the period of validity begins from the date of purchase. If you buy DJI Care with a new aircraft, the period of validity begins two days after the aircraft is shipped. Please refer to the period of validity noted on your DJI Care Service Agreement for details.
- Postage: There are no hidden fees when using DJI Care. After your purchase of the service, the cost of two-way postage for customers within DJI Care service areas will be covered by DJI. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer’s expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer’s expense.
Click Here For More Information