- SEE DESCRIPTION WHAT KIT INCLUDES
- Fly for miles. From your pocket; Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming; No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using FlightAutonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees.
- Absolute Precision; FlightAutonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off. Stay flying longer; Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- Use every single pixel; The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel. True 4K video. No compromises; When you have a 4K sensor, you expect 4K results without compromises. Every shot you take with the Mavic Pro can be up to 4K, captured at 30 frames per second.
- Photos with altitude; Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Get in the frame; Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Gesture Mode. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to take a photo. Finely tuned control; If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to fly quite so fast.